American Association of Neurological Surgeons is actively hiring a Web Developer to join our IT Department in Rolling Meadows, IL. This opportunity will allow you to promote the highest quality of patient care and advance the specialty of neurological surgery. We are looking for an effective and collaborative Web Developer that will work with staff across the organization as well as outside vendors to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications that support AANS member service programs and offerings.
Analyzes and aligns Association’s business processes with Nimble AMS capabilities. Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
Designs, codes, and implements Salesforce and Nimble AMS applications, using out-of-the-box functionality.
Develops customized solutions within the Salesforce and Nimble AMS platforms.
Creates and maintains Sitecore CMS components that support the overall, uniform design of the Association’s website, achieved through standard HTML/CSS practices.
Develops robust and user-friendly ASP.NET MVC web applications.
Designs and creates relational database schemas, and SQL Server programmatic unit development in collaboration with other IT staff.
Provides technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
Development in Salesforce APEX, ASP.NET MVC (C#), and other programming languages per the project need.
Manages project tasks, timelines, and communication. Communicates project status and deliverables with staff and vendors.
• B.A. or A.A. required.
• 3+ years of technical development experience. A combination of work experience and education will be considered.
• 2+ years of experience programming in ASP.NET MVC, C#, Razor, Salesforce APEX.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, including but not limited to web infrastructures, layout/user interface, relational database structures, IIS, SQL, XML, JSON.
• Experience with content management systems such as Sitecore, a plus.
• Experience with association management systems and customer relationship management systems such as Salesforce or Nimble AMS, a plus.
• Previous non-profit or association experience, a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, manage laterally and upwards, and attention to detail.
• Proactive, positive attitude, teamwork, and service orientation.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits packages, and a supportive and collaborative environment with room to grow.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
Tuition Reimbursement and LinkedIn Learning
Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local authorities and the CDC.
The AANS is dedicated to advancing the specialty of neurological surgery in order to provide the highest quality of neurosurgical care to the public. Fellows of the AANS are board-certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the Mexican Council of Neurological Surgery, A.C. Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affects the spinal column, spinal cord, brain, nervous system and peripheral nerves.
Mission: The AANS is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care and advances the specialty of neurological surgery.