- Responsible for day-to-day administrative functions of association, including fielding member inquiries, mail distribution, daily financial deposits, accounting, scheduling, and other tasks as directed
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Board of Directors
- Manage association’s membership database, including data entry, reports, updates and ongoing maintenance
- Monitor, triage, and respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com general inquiries
- Experience with QuickBooks, basic financial functions, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and budget maintenance
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task efficiently
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on association’s success
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of experience in administration, finance, or related field
Position is remote. Association is based in Washington, DC.
As the industry’s leading trade organization representing home care agencies and their suppliers across the country, The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) strives to provide member agencies with practical resources to enhance operations and margin and improve training and quality within our industry. Our association advocates to help ensure caregivers have safe and secure environments in which to work and the industry continues to innovate care in our communities. Finally, our association brings together innovators and suppliers to help sustain families as they age, helping build independence and choice.